Know it:The Elvis classic. Your granddad likely wore it to a sockhop. And then he punched a jock in the face and took off with his girl. Granddad was a badass.
Get it:Tell your stylist you want a traditional pomp, without any clear separation or undercut. If they ask what clipper guard you want, tell them to get their shears out instead. You’ll want as much as a couple inches length on your sides.
1. Apply a palm full of Reuzel Grooming Tonic to clean, thoroughly towel dried hair to thicken it up and get it smelling good.
2. With a 7-9 row Denman type brush in one hand and a blow dryer in the other, direct your sides back and your bangs up and over your crown.
3. When everything’s completely dry, get out a tin of Reuzel Extreme Hold Matte Pomade. Emulsify it good and hard in your palms. And then smear it evenly back
through your hair.
4. Use a wide-tooth comb to get everything smartened up, and a pick to tug up the front for more volume.
5. If extra shine is desired – and we’d say extra shine is always desired – use your palms to apply a smidge more Reuzel Grooming Tonic over the surface of the hair.