A skater haircut is a simple request. Just tell your barber or stylist you want a cut that's:
- 1 inch (2.5cm) at the sides and back
- 2-3 (5-7cm) inches on top, and
- Heavily texturized on the top
Scissors and/or a razor work best for this late 80's Madchester inspired skater haircut look.
SKATER HAIRCUT STYLING
If the cut is right and the texturizing done correctly, styling a skater haircut should be a breeze.
- Allow the hair to dry naturally
- Apply Reuzel Grooming Cream (if your hair is fine) or Reuzel Fiber Cream (if your hair is thick).
- Massage the product into the top of your hair with the palms of the hands rubbing the hair and scalp to lift it and emphasis the jagged texture that has been cut into the hair.