Keep it low, buddy. Get down to the scalp around the neck and ears. Then a speedy blend to create weight on the sides and back.
Get it:Ask your stylist for a Low Fade Pompadour. The most common question you’ll get is, “How low do you want to go?” The proper reply is that you want the fade to blend one inch above your ears.
1. Apply Reuzel Grooming Tonic to clean, towel dried hair. This’ll make your hair easier to control, and smell very nice indeed.
2. Use a comb to create a part, pushing the hair over and back.
3. Blow your hair dry, while using a 7-9 row Denman- type brush to direct your hair. The sides go backwards. The front goes up and then back over your crown.
4. When you’re done drying, scoop out a knuckle’s worth of Reuzel Blue Pomade for a clean, high shine. Or use Reuzel Pink Pomade, which will thicken your hair into pure grease.
5. Rub the product between your palms and smooth it through the hair, petting yourself like a good doggie from front to back, away from the part.
6. Comb everything into place, lifting your bangs up and back if you want even more height up front.