Cats hiss from under park benches. Grey-suited salesmen clutch at their briefcases. Women find themselves dreaming about back alley trysts. It’s like that.
The Psycho Quiff sits somewhere between a pompadour and a mohawk. It’s skyscraper-high in front, but slants aggressively down towards the crown. If your barber doesn’t know it, it’s best to bring a photo. Like the one on this page, for instance.
1. Shampoo and condition your hair. There isn’t that much of it, so no cutting corners.
2. Towel off and apply a palm full of Reuzel Grooming Tonic.
3. Blow dry hair with a 7-9 row Denman type brush or a comb, directing the sides skywards and the top backwards.
4. Apply a good gob of Reuzel Pink Pomade for a shiny look. Or use Reuzel Extreme Hold Matte Pomade for a natural finish.
5. Lean a bit forward and let gravity do the work, pulling the hair aggressively forward while you comb any last hairs into place.
6. This isn’t a cut for everyone, duh. But it comes straight from the scene where Reuzel was born. So wear it high and keep your snout out.