Clean & Fresh Shave Butter
Conditioning – Rich Formula – Rinses Clean
What is shave butter and why is it one of the best additions to your beard care and shaving routine? Here are the facts:
- Rich, moisturizing formula conditions beard hair and the skin underneath
- Ideal for all skin types, especially men with dry skin
- Helps prevent nicks, cuts, and razor burn to put your best face forward
- Makes shaved areas smooth and clean the first time
- Leaves a light fragrance of orange peel, eucalyptus, and mint
- Works without foaming up and rinses clean from all kinds of razors
- Use a coin-sized amount of Reuzel shave butter and apply a thin layer to the area that you want to shave.
- Unlike foams, soaps, and gels, shave butter stays clear and does not lather up.
- Shave as usual in the direction that the hair grows to reduce skin irritation, while being able to see what you are doing for clean lines and edges with precision.
- Skip the part where you patch up your cuts with toilet paper because shave butter provides a nick-free shave.
Perfect for anyone who shave their legs! It’s “skincare” you can shave with.