Clean & Fresh Beard Balm
Light Hold - Low Shine - Moisturizing
What tames the savage beast beard and keeps it from smelling like the unwashed wild? The best beard balm for men with facial fur is Reuzel beard balm. One of our most popular men’s beard grooming products, our Clean & Fresh Beard Balm moisturizes and volumizes the most radical rugs and longer flowing face fuzz.
What does beard balm do exactly? Reuzel Clean & Fresh Beard Balm contains shea butter and argan oil to instantly make your beard appear fuller and keep it frizz-free no matter what life throws your way. Available in Wood & Spice and the Original orange peel, eucalyptus, and mint scent.
- Formulated to moisturize your beard and the skin underneath
- Reduces sweaty beard itch and dry, flaky beardruff
- Promotes thicker hair and more volume for unforgettable first impressions
- Tames rogue hairs but never softens your rogue look
- Softens coarse hair for a strokable, smooth feel when thinking hard
- Eliminates funky beard smell with the Original light fragrance of orange peel, eucalyptus and mint
- Also available in Wood & Spice
The Get Down:
After a shower or as needed on the road, use the back of your thumbnail to scrape out a pea-sized amount of Reuzel beard balm and rub it between your palms to emulsify. This is one of the secrets of how to apply beard balm to its full benefit. Run your fingers through your beard, making sure to rub the balm into the skin where your beard grows to nourish hair at the roots, then spread the beard balm through the beard. Don’t forget your mustache. Smooth the ends and edges for a finished boardroom look, or work in some curls and swirls for wilder, in-your-face impact.
Combine Beard Balm and REUZEL® Pink Pomade Grease when creating the perfect Handlebar Mustache
- T-4 Tonic Blend
- With Hazel Extract: Soothes tender skin
- Nettle Leaf Extract: Natural astringent
- Rosemary Extract: Moisturizing
- Horsetail Root Extract: Antioxidant
- Shea Butter: Eliminates itching, conditions and softens
- Argan Oil: Omega 9 fatty acid to repair and promote strength, softening
- Vitamin E: Antioxidant